Fast Market Research recommends "Car Rental in Australia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/21/2014 -- Car rental grew by 10% in value in 2013, reinforcing Australia's position as one of the most developed car rental markets in the world, with a per capita expenditure of A$65. The popularity of car rental is based on Australia's reputation of being a safe country in which to drive and the relative ease with which international arrivals can use their international driving licences in Australia. The lack of alternatives, in the form of a highly developed rail or bus/coach infrastructure, is also a contributory factor. Australia does not have a sufficient population density to support extensive rail infrastructure, leaving car rental as the simplest mode of transportation for tourists wishing to travel outside of major population centres.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The prospects of car rental in Australia remain strong, with an expected value CAGR of 5% over the forecast period at constant 2013 prices, a significant improvement from the value CAGR of -1% at constant 2013 prices experienced between 2008 and 2013. Although business car rental is expected to soften in the aftermath of the mining boom, the much larger category of leisure car rental will flourish as the depreciating Australian dollar encourages more consumers to travel at home.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Car Rental industry in Australia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Car Rental industry in Australia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Car Rental in Australia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Car Rental in Australia?
- What are the major brands in Australia?
- Is there a shift from airport car rental to non-airport?
- Is leisure car rental outpacing business car rental?
- Is insurance replacement recession-resistant?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The North American Car Rental Market to 2018
- Car Rental in Thailand to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Mexico to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Japan to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Spain to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Saudi Arabia to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in the Netherlands to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Turkey to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in South Africa to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Brazil to 2017: Market Databook