New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Chocolate Confectionery in Cameroon"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2013 -- Cultural lifestyle trends and intense advertising fuelled sales within chocolate confectionery in 2012. Nestle led advertising efforts with a focus on Valentine's Day themes. The strong penetration of foreign television channels has exposed Cameroonians to occidental cultural practices such as the offering of chocolates during occasions such as Valentine's Day and Easter. This trend, coupled with a stronger economy that has seen a rise in disposable incomes to support these cultural shifts, has...
Euromonitor International's Chocolate Confectionery in Cameroon report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Alfajores, Bagged Selflines/Softlines, Boxed Assortments, Chocolate with Toys, Countlines, Other Chocolate Confectionery, Seasonal Chocolate, Tablets.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Chocolate Confectionery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in the UK, to 2016
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Slovakia to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Indonesia to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Venezuela to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Austria to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Spain, to 2016
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Finland to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in India, to 2016
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in the Netherlands to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Thailand to 2017