New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Cider/Perry in Norway"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/17/2013 -- The key consumers of cider/perry are young people between the ages of 18- and 25-years-old. Moreover, the consumption of cider/perry has a higher share among young women than young men. Until recently, cider/perry has been positioned mainly as a long drink. Many young women prefer cider/perry as an alternative to beer and RTDs. The primary target group began to expand in 2012 with the introduction of a dry cider/perry called Grevens Torr Eple Cider Brut. This product modified the positioning of...
Euromonitor International's Cider/Perry in Norway report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cider/Perry market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Biosimilars in Developed Countries - Launch of Biosimilar mAbs in Europe and New Regulatory Pathways in the US to Spur Market Growth
- Semiconductors in the Patient Monitoring Systems Market to 2016 - Growth Dependent on Increasing Microcontroller and Analog IC Usage in Neonatal and Remote Patient Monitors
- Biomarkers in Drug Discovery - Integration in Early Stage Promotes Use of Companion Diagnostics to Optimize Therapeutic Outcomes
- Food and Drinks Specialists in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Consumer Electronics Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in North America, 2013 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals to 2017
- Other General and Non-Specialist Direct Retailers in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Stationery and Cards Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016
- Other General and Non-Specialist Direct Retailers in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Military Rotorcrafts Market in Canada to 2021: Market Brief