Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Consumer Foodservice in Vietnam", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/21/2014 -- In 2012, due to the poor economy, both foodservice operators and consumers faced many difficulties. While consumers tended to tighten their spending budgets, including on eating out, foodservice operators had to show considerable effort and use different methods in order to stimulate demand. Although 2012 still saw an increase in most input costs such as fuel, electricity or cooking ingredients, operators sought to keep unit price increases lower than in 2011. Thus, compared to the 24% increase...
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Euromonitor International's Consumer Foodservice in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice by Location, Consumer Foodservice by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in Bulgaria
- Consumer Foodservice in Romania
- Consumer Foodservice in Brazil
- Consumer Foodservice in Ukraine
- Consumer Foodservice in Argentina
- Consumer Foodservice in Denmark
- Consumer Foodservice in Australia
- Consumer Foodservice in France
- Consumer Foodservice in Mexico
- Consumer Foodservice in Portugal
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)