Fast Market Research recommends "Deodorants in Serbia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/16/2013 -- Negative effects of the economic crisis were still more than obvious in the Serbian deodorants sector in 2011. In spite of the fact that current value sales increase was double-digit (11%), constant value sales performance was still negative at -1% in the same year. The key reason why constant value sales did not record an increase is the fact that Serbian consumers were choosing cheaper brands than before, which pulled unit price of the sector in a negative direction.
Euromonitor International's Deodorants in Serbia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Deodorants market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Deodorants: Global Industry Guide
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in India to 2016
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Brazil to 2016
- Consumer Trends in the Personal Hygiene Market in Russia
- Anti-Perspirants & Deodorants Market in Italy to 2016: Market Profile
- Consumer Trends in the Personal Hygiene Market in France
- Anti-Perspirants & Deodorants Market in Spain to 2016: Market Profile
- Anti-Perspirants & Deodorants Market in Russia to 2016: Market Profile
- Anti-Perspirants & Deodorants Market in Brazil to 2016: Market Profile
- Anti-Perspirants & Deodorants Market in Germany to 2016: Market Profile