Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Depilatories in Iran", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/27/2014 -- Wax was the traditional method for hair removal among the majority of Iranian females. It is estimated that around 70% of Iranian women still used this method at the end of the review period due to the general belief that it is effective and cost efficient. The dense, thick and usually coarse nature of hair means that alternative methods, such as creams and gels, are not a perfect solution for many consumers. There is also a general belief that wax can reduce the thickness of hair. This type of product is very affordable and can be bought easily from drugstores. However, many depilatories manufacturers endeavoured to change this trend over the review period. They introduced new, modern products and worked hard to increase availability, visibility and accessibility of their modern products in order to convince consumers to switch from traditional wax to modern depilatories.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Local companies dominated sales of depilatories in Iran with the majority of sales coming from domestic players. The two largest players were Pars Hayan and Royal Pishgam Shargh Co that together took a share of 59%. Royal Pishgam Shargh Co was able to keep its very good second place in value share terms (29%) behind Pars Hayan thanks to the fact that it is also the NBO of Reckitt Benckiser's Veet brand that is more expensive than the domestic brands.
Depilatories is expected to have a bright future in the country, mainly due to the large female population, which numbers around 35 million. The majority of these women are young and are potential consumers of depilatories. Sales will likely be boosted by changes in Iranian culture, including increasing westernisation and the growing number of working women. As the number of working females increases, there will also be more interest in higher-quality and rapid-acting modern depilatories.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Depilatories industry in Iran with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Depilatories industry in Iran, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Depilatories in Iran market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Depilatories in Iran?
- What are the major brands in Iran?
- What is the most prevalent format in hair removal products?
- What are the key product development trends in razors and blades?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Hair Removers/Bleaches, Women's Pre-Shave, Women's Razors and Blades.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Depilatories Market in India to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Romania to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Argentina to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Venezuela to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Israel to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Philippines to 2017
- Depilatories Market in the United States to 2017
- Depilatories Market in New Zealand to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Belgium to 2017
- Depilatories Market in Ukraine to 2017