Fast Market Research recommends "Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in South Africa" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/22/2013 -- South African consumers became increasingly aspirational during the review period, with the younger generation in particular becoming more fashion- and brand-conscious. There is a growing equation of designer apparel with social and professional success, making those consumers who are able to afford such products more willing to invest in this area. This focus on branding was encouraged by an influx of fashion brands into the country during the review period. The Smarteez trend for example...
Euromonitor International's Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear) in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear) market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear) retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Designer Clothing (Ready-to-Wear), Designer Footwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Designer Apparel (Ready-to-Wear) market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- Luxury Goods in South Africa
- Men's Outerwear in South Africa
- Women's Outerwear in South Africa
- Jeans in South Africa
- Designer Apparel (Ready-To-Wear) in South Korea
- The Future of the Haircare Market in South Africa to 2017
- Inbound and Outbound Tourism in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- The Future of Retailing in South Africa to 2016
- Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in South Africa: Databook to 2016