New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/08/2014 -- Dog food is following the same pattern in 2013 as in the previous year with value growth outperforming inflation, while volumes are seeing no movement. This means that although the category is giving the impression of growth, there is actually declining demand, with the category only being maintained by unit price increases. Clearly, this is not a healthy position for the dog food category. The principal reason for this is the macroeconomic situation which is affecting living standards across...
Euromonitor International's Dog Food in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dog Treats and Mixers, Dry Dog Food, Wet Dog Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Dog Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dog and Cat Food Packaging in the United Kingdom
- Pet Care in the United Kingdom
- Organic Food: Global Industry Guide
- Dog Food in the United Arab Emirates
- Facial Care Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Canned Food: Global Industry Guide
- Frozen Food: Global Industry Guide
- The Future of the Dairy Food Market in UK to 2017
- Chilled & Deli Food in the United Kingdom
- Frozen Food in the United Kingdom
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)