ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " FMCG Industry Business Confidence Report H1 2016: Worldwide Market Size, Shares, Trends, Growth, Survey and Forecast report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/15/2016 -- The existing economic environment is stable for the FMCG industry and consumer confidence will not change in H1 2016 (January 2016-June 2016). However, companies are optimistic about growth prospects during the next six months owing to expectations of higher expenditure on new product development, and research and analysis, and renewed focus on customer retention and protecting and growing market share. Sales will be higher in the Rest of the World and Asia-Pacific during H1 2016, whereas spend will increase slightly on mergers and acquisitions over the next six months.
Browse Market info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=656647
- In total, 40% and 39% of industry executives indicate favorable or very favorable economic conditions in North America and Asia, respectively, during H1 2016
- Over one-third of industry executives anticipate no change in consumer confidence in the next six months
- On average, FMCG industry executives forecast an increase of 2.5% in supplier prices for ingredients
- New product development is the key area where respondents expect to spend more in the next six months
- The performance of developing economies is the most pressing concern for highest percentage of executives with business operations in Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World during H1 2016
- Overall, 84% and 81% of survey respondents communicate customer retention and protecting and growing market share as top priority area for the next six months
Canadean's FMCG Industry Business Confidence Survey H1 2016 presents executives' opinion on the business environment over January 2016-June 2016. Organizations can understand the market by analyzing existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities. Additionally, organizations will have access to information categorized by region wherever applicable.
What else does this report offer?
- Current state of the global economy: examine prevailing economic conditions globally and across various regions
- Company and industry growth outlook: know industry executives' expectations regarding their company's growth prospects and that of the industry over the next six months
- Change in consumer confidence: analyze FMCG industry executives' opinion about the change in consumer confidence during H1 2016
- Supplier prices projection: determine expected changes in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: track expected changes in staff headcount and sales for H1 2016 among industry executives globally
- Significant investment activities: know about various areas in which industry executives intend to invest over the next six months
- Business concerns: access information about potential business concerns indicated by survey respondents for H1 2016
- Key priorities: examine the top priorities of industry executives operating in various regions
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=656647
Reasons To Buy:-
- Organizations can make effective business strategy decisions by knowing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the FMCG industry
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions by providing information about projected changes in sales performance and supplier prices
- Helps to improve the operational efficiency of the organization by knowing about key priorities and the main concerns of FMCG industry executives
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H1 2016
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Latest Press-Releases: http://www.researchmoz.us/pressrelease