New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/21/2013 -- Fresh food volumes continued to decline in Mexico in 2012, following the trend from the previous two years. The severe drought in 2011, resulting in the underproduction of crops and cattle starvation, led to soaring food prices. Fish and seafood, fruits, vegetables, meat and eggs were among the most affected categories, with negative volume movements in 2012. Higher prices forced many consumers to reduce purchases or look for cheaper alternatives. At the same time, thanks to changing...
Euromonitor International's Fresh Food in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data in volume terms 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, consumption patterns and distribution data. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Eggs, Fish and Seafood, Fruits, Meat, Nuts, Pulses, Starchy Roots, Sugar and Sweeteners, Vegetables.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Fresh Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fresh Meat (Counter) Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- Fresh Meat (Counter) Market in China to 2016
- Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) Market in United States to 2016
- Food Service at the Service Station Channel in Europe
- Fresh Meat (Counter) Market in Spain to 2016
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Food Industry Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
- Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) Market in China to 2016
- Fresh Food in India
- Fresh Food in France