Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2012 -- Increasing health-consciousness and intensive marketing activities from manufacturers boosted the growth of the category in 2011. Nigerians are traditionally heavy consumers of fruit and vegetables sold fresh and prevalent at roadsides. With a growing need for convenience among a larger working population, which is also more educated and therefore more health-conscious, fruit/vegetable juices in packaged formats have increased in popularity. Furthermore, given the growing incidence of...
Euromonitor International's Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Nigeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: 100% Juice, Fruit-Flavoured Drinks (No Juice Content), Juice Drinks (up to 24% Juice), Nectars (25-99% Juice).
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Fruit/Vegetable Juice market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Russia
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in New Zealand
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Singapore
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in China
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Italy
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Japan
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Brazil
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in South Korea
- Soft Drinks Market in South Korea - Product Launch Almanac 2010
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Egypt