New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Full-Service Restaurants in Belgium"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/30/2013 -- The poor summer weather in 2011 and the slowdown in the local economy at the end of the year, made the context less than ideal for full-service restaurants, at least theoretically. However, full-service restaurants enjoyed idyllic weather in the spring and the autumn. For the first time from many years, brasseries and traditional taverns enjoyed good occupancy rates, especially in the autumn. In addition, the decrease in the VAT rate from 21% to 12% in 2010 continued to bear fruit, with the...
Euromonitor International's Full-Service Restaurants in Belgium report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Asian Full-Service Restaurants, Casual Dining Full-Service Restaurants, Chained Full-Service Restaurants, European Full-Service Restaurants, Independent Full-Service Restaurants, Latin American Full-Service Restaurants, Middle Eastern Full-Service Restaurants, North American Full-Service Restaurants, Other Full-Service Restaurants, Pizza Full-Service Restaurants.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Full-Service Restaurants market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Full-Service Restaurants in Thailand
- Full-Service Restaurants in the Philippines
- Full-Service Restaurants in China
- Full-Service Restaurants in France
- Full-Service Restaurants in Canada
- Full-Service Restaurants in Greece
- Full-Service Restaurants in the Czech Republic
- Full-Service Restaurants in Russia
- Full-Service Restaurants in Norway
- Full-Service Restaurants in Mexico