Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Full-Service Restaurants in Switzerland", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/01/2014 -- The continuing strength of the Swiss franc, despite its being pegged to the euro in September 2011, as well as the economic uncertainty in the EU and the economic turmoil in the US continued to negatively impact inbound tourism and thus the performance of full-service restaurants in 2013. In addition, a strong trend towards home cooking and cocooning in 2013 prevented the category from further growth.
Chained full-service restaurants accounted for 4% of total value sales in Switzerland in 2013. Consequently, it is difficult for operators to achieve significant shares. Jelmoli?s 16 Molino restaurants ranked first with a share of 1% and value sales of CHF60 million in 2013. Autogrill Schweiz followed in second position and M?venpick ranked third.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Overall, sales within full-service restaurants are expected to grow in constant 2013 price terms over the forecast period. Consumers will likely continue to become more demanding, driving operators to rethink their strategy or food offerings. Consumers are having shorter lunch breaks, seeking more convenient locations or a unique concept and placing increased focus on fresh food. As a result, outlets with a distinctive character, offering attractive menus and enjoying a prime location are expected to be the winners over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Full-Service Restaurants industry in Switzerland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Full-Service Restaurants industry in Switzerland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Full-Service Restaurants in Switzerland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Full-Service Restaurants in Switzerland?
- What are the major brands in Switzerland?
- What cuisine type (Latin American, Asian, North American etc.) is most popular in full-service restaurants in Switzerland?
- How prevalent is casual dining in Switzerland and how is this category expected to grow over the next five years?
- How fragmented is the full-service restaurant industry in Switzerland?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Full-Service Restaurants in South Korea
- Full-Service Restaurants in the Netherlands
- Full-Service Restaurants in Turkey
- Full-Service Restaurants in France
- Full-Service Restaurants in Thailand
- Full-Service Restaurants in the United Kingdom
- Full-Service Restaurants in Saudi Arabia
- Full-Service Restaurants in Egypt
- Full-Service Restaurants in Sweden
- Full-Service Restaurants in Mexico