Fast Market Research recommends "Functionality, Naturalness and Stevia Key to Developing Beverages to Fit Today's trends" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/06/2013 -- Low calorie content is key to healthy beverages, but consumers are demanding more. Innovation is driven by naturally healthy and functional beverages. Consumers are turning away from artificial ingredients to more natural products, and demand for products which offer added value is increasing. As education about efficacious ingredients rises, claims should be harnessed for greater opportunities. This report looks at the potential for success of healthy drinks, and where further prospects may lie...
Euromonitor International's Functionality, Naturalness and Stevia Key to Developing Beverages to Fit Today's trends global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the health and wellness marketplace, highlights buzz topics, emerging trends, categories and geographies as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing wellbeing market - be they new product developments, packaging and ingredients innovations, introduction of new regulatory schemes, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or retail pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Health and Wellness by Category, Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning, Health and Wellness by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Wellness market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Targeting Adult Consumer Needs in Soft Drinks
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global Food and Beverage Metal Cans Market by Raw Materials, Sizes and Shapes, Applications, Price Trends and Forecast, 2011-2016
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012: Private Label Manufacturing and Innovative Packaging, Trends and Opportunities, Budget Allocation and Key Growth Markets
- Global Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Beverage Industry
- Market Insights: Alcoholic Beverages in Mexico
- Sustainability in the Global Food and Beverage Industry 2011-2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Profitability and Budget Forecasts, Food and Beverage Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
- Global Airport Retail Trends, 2012-2013
- Global Business Travelers' Airport Retail Trends, 2012-2013
- Travel and Tourism in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Tourism Infrastructure Benefiting From Government Investment