New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/01/2014 -- Even with a large number of rural areas where farming constitutes the main type of business, in population density terms, more than half the population lives in Seoul, the South Korean capital city, and its outskirts. These areas are highly urbanised, and so it is common to find apartments without garden space. The hectic lifestyle of South Korean consumers means that many do not care for gardening or do not consider it as a hobby. Development in gardening is therefore limited by these constraints. Many apartment balconies in South Korea are small and often tend to be used to expand indoor living space, rather than utilised as gardens, which limits demand for gardening products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Gardening is a highly fragmented category in South Korea, with a large number of brands controlling minimal value share. The strong presence of unbranded products, apart from lawn mowers, is the primary reason for this, as product safety is important to consumers. In addition, consumer brand loyalty remains low, with most opting for the products available in local retail channels.
Gardening is expected to decline by a 2% CAGR, at constant 2014 prices, over the forecast period.
Gardening Market Research Analyse key trends and developments in South Korea for all product categories, competitors and channels.
Evaluate the market position and financial performance of the leading national and international market players.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hotels in South Korea to 2017: Market Databook
- Furniture Market in South Korea to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Furniture Market in South Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Domestic Kitchen Appliance Market in South Korea to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Domestic Kitchen Appliance Market in South Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Market in South Korea to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Market in South Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa to 2018
- Home and Garden in South Korea
- The Future of the Haircare Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape