Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Home Audio and Cinema in Brazil", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/23/2013 -- Rising disposable incomes, especially among middle- and lower-income groups, combined with low possession rates, helped drive volume sales of home audio and cinema in Brazil in 2012. The category was also supported by new technological innovations which boosted the visibility of certain categories. Hi-fi systems, comprising the largest category, are popular among lower- and middle-income groups while home cinema and speaker systems appeal to middle- and higher-income groups.
Euromonitor International's Home Audio and Cinema in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Audio Separates, Digital Media Player Docks, Hi-Fi Systems, Home Cinema and Speaker Systems, Other Home Audio and Cinema, Speakers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Home Audio and Cinema market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Audio and Cinema in Canada
- Home Audio and Cinema in Chile
- Home Audio and Cinema in Poland
- Home Audio and Cinema in Singapore
- Home Audio and Cinema in Greece
- Home Audio and Cinema in Norway
- Home Audio and Cinema in Italy
- Home Audio and Cinema in Hong Kong, China
- Home Audio and Cinema in Turkey
- Home Audio and Cinema in Venezuela