New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Home Audio and Cinema in Vietnam"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/29/2015 -- In 2014, home audio and cinema is facing another tough year with a slight decline in terms of volume and a 5% drop in current value sales. Besides the sluggish economy as one of the major causes for the categorys shrinkage, many Vietnamese consumers especially those residing in big cities such as Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh are opting to go to the cinema towards the end of the review period, a trend that is contributing to the category?s decline.
Over the forecast period, home audio and cinema in Vietnam is expected to record a retail volume CAGR of 2%. The high degree of saturation in the category is expected to contribute to this rather limited performance. However, in comparison with the review period, when volume sales were static, this represents early signs of recovery. Home audio and cinema category is not expected to perform strongly, primarily due to the diversity of new advanced multifunctional technology within the sphere of consumer electronics. For example, televisions are increasingly able to provide a good enough sound quality to satisfy mass consumers. In addition, tablets with detachable keyboards, or PCs with touchscreens, are predicted to become so convenient and enjoyable that some consumers are expected to not even think about buying or using home audio and cinema devices.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Home Audio and Cinema industry in Vietnam with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Home Audio and Cinema industry in Vietnam, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Home Audio and Cinema in Vietnam market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Home Audio and Cinema in Vietnam?
- What are the major brands in Vietnam?
- What is the growth rate for Home Cinema and Speaker Systems?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home Audio and Cinema in Hungary
- Home Audio and Cinema in South Korea
- Home Audio and Cinema in Russia
- Home Audio and Cinema in France
- Home Audio and Cinema in Norway