Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Homeshopping in Peru", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/27/2015 -- Homeshopping remains a niche segment in Peru, representing only 3% of total value sales within non-grocery specialists in 2014. There is little tradition of the use of this channel as Peruvian consumers are used to touch, compare products within a store and try them out before purchasing. Moreover, there is a widespread perception that homeshopping?s products are not as reliable or effective as advertised. Furthermore, the prices of these products are significantly higher than similar products within store-based retailing, which also contributes to limiting demand. As a result, homeshopping achieved only 5% growth in current value terms in 2014, a performance in line with that observed the previous year.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Homeshopping industry in Peru with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Homeshopping industry in Peru, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Homeshopping in Peru market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Peru?
- What products continue to sell well through the homeshopping channel?
- How is the homeshopping channel being affected by the growth of internet retailing?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Homeshopping in Japan
- Homeshopping in Russia
- Homeshopping in South Korea
- Homeshopping in the United Arab Emirates
- Homeshopping in Greece