Fast Market Research recommends "Homeshopping in South Korea" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/06/2013 -- Homeshopping in South Korea maintained its positive performance during 2012 as the category increased in value by 12%. During January 2012 Home & Shopping entered the category, increasing the overall size of the homeshopping. Home & Shopping is a format which has been developed especially for the benefit of small and medium-sized manufacturers. Competition among the leading players in homeshopping also became more intense during 2012 as marginal differences in value sales between the players...
Euromonitor International's Homeshopping in South Korea report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Apparel Homeshopping, Beauty and Personal Care Homeshopping, Consumer Appliances Homeshopping, Consumer Electronics and Video Games Hardware Homeshopping, Consumer Healthcare Homeshopping, Food and Drink Homeshopping, Furniture and Homewares Homeshopping, Home Care Homeshopping, Home Improvement and Gardening Homeshopping, Media Products Homeshopping, Other Homeshopping, Toys and Games Homeshopping.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Homeshopping market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in South Korea
- Homeshopping in South Africa
- Retailing in South Africa
- GS Homeshopping Co Ltd in Retailing (South Korea)
- Internet Retailing in South Korea
- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in South Korea
- Retailing in New Zealand
- Hotels in South Africa to 2016: Market Databook
- Hotels in South Korea to 2016: Market Databook
- Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018