New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/01/2012 -- The homewares category is enjoying a very good performance, both in dining and kitchen products. Value growth was driven by growing demand for such products at the end of the review period, with an increasing number of consumers and families buying more dinnerware, utensils and beverageware. These products are not perceived as essential to have in large amounts, but as income levels rose more families purchased a greater number of such items to have more complete sets.
Euromonitor International's Homewares in Indonesia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dining, Kitchen.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Homewares market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Homewares in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Eastern Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Emerging Asia to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Latin America to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in Emerging Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Homewares in BRIC to 2015: Market Guide