New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Homewares in the United Kingdom"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/18/2013 -- Homewares showed modest value growth of 1% in 2012 to reach GBP3 billion. The category is thriving with interest from the public thanks to celebrity endorsement and the "don't move, improve" trend. However, this translates into consumers buying more in volume terms but with slower growth in value sales due to the increasing polarisation and popularity of cheaper items and private label products, and competition among retailers that results in price reductions.
Euromonitor International's Homewares in United Kingdom report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dining, Kitchen.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Homewares market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Haircare Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Skincare Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Facial Care Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Feminine Hygiene Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in the UK to 2017
- Bed Linen Market in United Kingdom to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Haircare - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Homewares Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Homewares Retailing in G8 Countries: Market Guide to 2016