Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Hot Drinks in Saudi Arabia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/18/2013 -- In 2011, most categories achieved both positive volume and value growth. Fresh ground coffee posted the strongest growth in total volume terms, followed by instant coffee. On-trade volume growth at 6% was stronger than retail volume growth of 5%. In the off-trade, growth was driven by consumers gradually switching from unpackaged to packaged products, especially within tea, while in the on-trade the expansion of specialist coffee shops was the main driver of growth. Chained coffee shops...
Euromonitor International's Hot Drinks in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Coffee, Other Hot Drinks, Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Hot Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hot Drinks - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Hot Drinks: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
- Consumer Trends in the Hot Drinks Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Hot Drinks Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Hot Drinks Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Hot Drinks Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Hot Drinks Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Hot Drinks Market in the UK
- Global Trends and Consumption Demographics in Soft and Hot Drinks
- Hot Drinks - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide