New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/30/2013 -- In the wake of the March 2011 Fukushima disaster, the Japanese government shut down many of the country's nuclear power plants for extensive safety reviews. The government tried to offset the resulting energy shortages via the 'Setsuden' (Energy Saving) campaign, which encouraged consumers and businesses to conserve electricity. Initially, ice cream producers were concerned that this would lead retailers to reduce their use of freezers, which would in turn impact negatively on ice cream...
Euromonitor International's Ice Cream in Japan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Frozen Yoghurt, Impulse Ice Cream, Retail Artisanal Ice Cream, Take-Home Ice Cream.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Ice Cream market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in the US
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Ice cream Market in Germany
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in Spain
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in India