Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/12/2012 -- During the last four years of the review period, value and volume sales of jewellery were affected by the economic recession. Even if in Canada the recession was not as devastating as it was in the rest of the world, consumers' confidence dropped and income/debt ratio decreased. Real jewellery in particular experienced significant decreases in sales during the peak of the recession in 2009. At the same time, costume jewellery appeared a perfect substitute for consumers.
Euromonitor International's Jewelleryin Canada report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Costume Jewellery, Real Jewellery.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Jewellery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Jewellery in Ukraine
- Jewellery in the United Kingdom
- Jewellery in Romania
- Jewellery in Australia
- Jewellery and Related Articles in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Jewellery in South Korea
- Jewellery in Mexico
- Jewellery and Related Articles in Spain: Industrial Report
- Jewellery and Related Articles in Saudi Arabia: Industrial Report
- Jewellery and Related Articles in Australia: Industrial Report