New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/22/2014 -- The reduction of total volume in 2013 was largely the consequence of the low purchasing power which followed the economic downturn during mainly 2010-2011, when austerity measures were also applied to public employees. However, the loss of purchasing power was compensated for by the lifestyle changes during the booming period 2006-2008, when consumers became more aware of the health benefits of juice. As a consequence, the perception of juice as natural remained active in consumers' minds, which led to a low decline rate in 2013 although unit prices remained high.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Accounting for a 21% off-trade value share, Coca-Cola HBC Romania was the leading manufacturer in 2013. This position was the result of the performance of its brand Cappy, ranking within the top three brands in the main juice drinks, nectars and 100% juice. The strong distribution network of Coca-Cola HBC Romania across the whole country and all the retail channels also contributed to its leadership. With an 18% off-trade value share in total juice, Tymbark Maspex Romania followed due to its excellent 33% value share in nectars whilst Quadrant Amroq Beverages (PepsiCo) ranked third with 14% value share due to the good positions of its brand Prigat in all the main juice categories. Both companies benefited from excellent distribution in the main channels.
Purchasing power is estimated to continue to be reduced despite the economic recovery expected over the forecast period. As a consequence, volume sales are expected to record small growth over the forecast period whilst value sales will see a slight decline. The volume growth can be considered the consequence of increasing demand for healthier soft drinks whilst the value decline is the result of the low purchasing power which will drive consumers to look for promotions and larger packs of products to provide a lower price per unit.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Fruit/Vegetable Juice industry in Romania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Fruit/Vegetable Juice industry in Romania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Romania market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Romania?
- What are the major brands in Romania?
- What are the flavour trends in fruit juice and vegetable juice?
- What is the market share of smoothies in the 100% juice sector? Have there been any new product launches in the last year?
- What is the key on-trade distribution for fruit juice and vegetable juice in Romania?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Americas to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Western Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Eastern Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Asia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts