Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/14/2014 -- Deodorants witnessed current value growth for the third consecutive year, from 2011. However, looking at volume sales dynamics, it was evident that sales declined constantly. What saved the financial result for deodorants, were the numerous new launches, driving prices upwards with specific benefits and the convenience factor. Nevertheless, this did not lead to premiumisation, because of simultaneous launches by economy brands and private label.
Two companies fought for the leading position of deodorants, operating within a narrow share margin. Beiersdorf doo took the lead from Unilever Croatia doo in 2007 and has retained its position through to the end of the review period. Due to its umbrella brand Nivea, the company held 25% value share in 2013. Nivea is regularly advertised and has a plethora of new launches over the year. Second-ranked Unilever Croatia doo has a wider portfolio, consisting of three brands: Rexona, Dove and Axe, ranked in that order. Also ubiquitous in advertisements, the company is right behind the leader, with 23% value share.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The forecast period will see advertising and promotions dictate the pace for deodorants. Aimed at women mainly, but increasingly targeting men, marketing is the essential tool in pushing sales. New possible trends include natural ingredients and increased demand for antiperspirants.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Deodorants industry in Croatia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Deodorants industry in Croatia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Deodorants in Croatia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Deodorants in Croatia?
- What are the major brands in Croatia?
- Which deodorant formats are seeing most dynamic growth?
- What are the key trends in product development?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Austria to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Mexico to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Belgium to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Malaysia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Portugal to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in France to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Denmark to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in New Zealand to 2017