Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Juice in South Korea", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2014 -- Despite the overall slower growth in 2013 and the negative growth of 100% juice in retail value terms, premium versions of not from concentrate 100% juice products were introduced to the category during the year. At the end of the review period, there was no sizable market for this category as the majority of local 100% juice products are made from imported concentrates. Florida's Natural brand was launched by Maeil Dairies in July 2013. The brand consists of two flavours of orange and grapefruit and emphasises that it is purely squeezed from the respective fruits without even a drop of water added. The products were sought out by early adopters with a particular interest in diet and beauty. Not from concentrate 100% juice is rarely sold in retail channels and Maeil pioneered the premium not from concentrate 100% juice category. This grapefruit juice was also popular among females who follow the Denmark Diet as it can conveniently replace fresh grapefruit. In 2013, Pulmuone also added a new not from concentrate 100% juice variation of Fruit Ade Grapefruit to its line of I'm Real juice series. I'm Real is a premium brand with variations of smoothies, yoghurt and juice drinks (up to 24% juice).
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Lotte Chilsung Beverage remained the leading player in juice with an off-trade value share of 30% in 2013. The company?s performance was due to the strong brand power of Del Monte and its other products in the local market. The brand was introduced in South Korea in 1982 and was available in a variety of fruit flavours and formats in 2013 to satisfy a large consumer base.
Juice is expected to become further polarised around price levels over the forecast period. The high-end brands will aim for premium prices with differentiated values, such as not from concentrate 100% juice and superfruit juice, which began to test the market in 2013. Organic juice and functionally fortified juice are also likely to appear in order to compete with the other functional beverage categories. More affluent consumers tend to purchase these high-end products for their family's wellbeing and are less sensitive to prices when they purchase juice products for their young children.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Fruit/Vegetable Juice industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Fruit/Vegetable Juice industry in South Korea, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Fruit/Vegetable Juice in South Korea market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Fruit/Vegetable Juice in South Korea?
- What are the major brands in South Korea?
- What are the flavour trends in fruit juice and vegetable juice?
- What is the market share of smoothies in the 100% juice sector? Have there been any new product launches in the last year?
- What is the key on-trade distribution for fruit juice and vegetable juice in South Korea?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: 100% Juice, Cereal/Pulse-based Drinks, Fruit-Flavoured Drinks (No Juice Content), Juice Drinks (up to 24% Juice), Nectars (25-99% Juice).
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Market in South Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Market in South Korea to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Juice in South Africa
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Asia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Juice in South Africa (2013) - Market Sizes
- Juice in South Korea (2013) - Market Sizes
- Global Juice Report 2013