Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Cider/Perry in Nigeria", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/14/2013 -- In 2012, Distell Group launched its South African products, Hunter's Cider and Savanna Cider into the market, whilst other players, such as Halewood International, launched other products, including Brut Cahument (Premium Sparkling Perry). Such players believe that the market is now ripe for such products, given that consumers are seeking new tastes and the growth of the modern retail channels of supermarkets and hypermarkets offers a possibility to attract demand from middle-class consumers.
Euromonitor International's Cider/Perry in Nigeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cider/Perry market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013 - Economic Outlook in BRIC
- Biosimilars in Developed Countries - Launch of Biosimilar mAbs in Europe and New Regulatory Pathways in the US to Spur Market Growth
- Semiconductors in the Patient Monitoring Systems Market to 2016 - Growth Dependent on Increasing Microcontroller and Analog IC Usage in Neonatal and Remote Patient Monitors
- Biomarkers in Drug Discovery - Integration in Early Stage Promotes Use of Companion Diagnostics to Optimize Therapeutic Outcomes
- Communications Equipment Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Convenience Stores and Gas Stations in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Food and Drinks Specialists in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Sustainability in the European Construction Industry 2012-2013: Market Trends and Opportunities, Forecast of Budgets and Profitability, Construction Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
- Hypermarkets, Supermarkets and Hard-Discounters in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016