New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Global Cruise Briefing: The Calm After the Storm"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/27/2013 -- Following a period of intensive discounting and low operational margins, cruise companies switched their businesses strategies to focus on value for money offers with great success in 2011 and 2012. This, coupled, with a growing presence in emerging markets, led to stronger results over the 2010-2012 period. However, recent incidents and negative press coverage have undermined financial performance, but do not seem to be deterring cruisers.
Euromonitor International's Global Cruise Briefing: The Calm After the Storm global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Travel and Tourism market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market from innovation, pricing, channel distribution to economic/lifestyle influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and outlines the criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Hotels, Resorts & Cruise Lines
- Semi Autonomous Market For Passenger Car By Type (Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keep Assist, Autonomous Park Assist & Adaptive Lights), By Technology, By Geography, & Autonomous Car (Qualitative Trends & Technologies) - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Market and Product Forecasts: Schizophrenia - The calm after the patent storm
- Driver Assistance Systems Market: Global Trends and Forecast to 2018
- Tuberculosis Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2013