New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "RTD Coffee in Croatia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/07/2014 -- Total volume and current value sales growth rates for RTD coffee in 2012 were both down on 2011, and also much slower than the respective CAGRs for the entire review period. This was mainly due to increasing maturity, though unfavourable economic conditions also restricted demand. Nonetheless, volume and current value growth rates remained robust overall as sales continued to emerge from a comparatively low base. Price promotions, advertising campaigns, improvements in distribution and growing consumer interest in new products and flavour variants launched earlier in the review period also helped to sustain the positive development of the category.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Rauch maintained its narrow lead in RTD coffee in 2012, claiming an off-trade value share of 29%. The company's Rauch Cafemio was the most expensive brand in the category, but benefited from prominent shelf positioning in the key distribution channel of forecourt retailers. Nestle, which offers the Nescafe Xpress brand, ranked second with an off-trade value share of 28%, while Illycaffe SpA rounded out the top three with a 12% share thanks to its Illy brand. Vindija was the only other significant competitor, finishing fourth with an off-trade value share of 10%. The ranking order of these companies differed slightly in terms of off-trade volume sales, with Vindija and Illycaffe finishing third and fourth respectively.
Due to increasing maturity, total volume and constant value sales growth rates for RTD coffee over the forecast period are expected to be markedly slower than those witnessed during the review period. However, a number of factors will ensure that the category continues to develop positively overall, not least gradual economic improvements in Croatia. At the same time, the trend towards busier lifestyles will strengthen consumer appreciation for the stimulant effect of RTD coffee and its convenience as compared to traditional hot coffee. New launches, discount promotions and other marketing activities will also bolster growth in total volume and constant value sales.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the RTD Coffee industry in Croatia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the RTD Coffee industry in Croatia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The RTD Coffee in Croatia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of RTD Coffee in Croatia?
- What are the major brands in Croatia?
- What are the key new launches of RTD Coffee and bottled coffee products?
- Who are the consumers of RTD coffee in Croatia?
- Where is ready to drink coffee most commonly consumed?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- RTD Coffee in Mexico
- Global Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Report 2013
- RTD Coffee in Norway
- RTD Coffee in France
- RTD Coffee in Hungary
- RTD Coffee in Spain