Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/10/2012 -- LEGO is the third largest toymaker in the world, behind Mattel and Hasbro. Building on innovation and old traditions in brick toys, LEGO was one of the most successful toy companies during 2010 and 2011, outperforming the sluggish toy market. The majority of company products remain in the construction toys category where its position is unmatched by any other toy company. However, LEGO has diversified its business model, launching LEGO Games, as well as releasing a number of video games.
Euromonitor International's LEGO Group in Toys and Games (World) company profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Toys and Games industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Traditional Toys and Games, Video Games.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Toys and Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The LEGO Group - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Toys & Games in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Traditional Toys and Games in Hong Kong, China
- Traditional Toys and Games in France
- Toys & Games in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Toys & Games in Eastern Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Traditional Toys and Games in Hungary