Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Bath and Shower in Finland", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/21/2014 -- Targeted launches were a key generator of value growth in 2013. Most companies have offerings for broad target groups. Lumene Oy's launches in 2013 demonstrated that there was demand for products positioned to a certain consumer group - however, the key factor to increase was not to narrow the group too much. In late 2012, Lumene collaborated with Rovio Entertainment and launched a selection of Angry Birds branded shower gels. Angry Birds shower gels targeted the whole family, rather than just for children and the products draw strongly from their Finnish origin using for example, Finnish berries as the key ingredients in the products. Another Lumene launch was its Lumene Spa products which were targeted at price-conscious consumers looking for everyday luxury. These home spa products were also welcomed by consumers where most of the mass products have no consumer targeting, but are mostly distinguished by different pricing.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Colgate-Palmolive continued to lead sales in 2013, recording retail value share of 19%. The company has been innovative with regard to product development and is both meeting and creating consumer trends. In addition, the company has an excellent distribution network and guarantees its products prime shelf positioning and also advertises intensively in magazines, in stores, via social media sites such as Facebook and also on television. The company also actively promotes its products offering for example, quantity discounts and bundling offers such as three different body washes with different fragrances packed together and sold at a cheaper price.
Multi-functionality will be one of the key trends shaping beauty and personal care over the forecast period. This trend is expected to have an influence also on bath and shower as consumers search for convenient time- and effort-saving solutions. Operating companies in bath and shower are expected to create hybrid products over lapping especially with skin care products.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bath and Shower industry in Finland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bath and Shower industry in Finland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bath and Shower in Finland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Bath and Shower in Finland?
- What are the major brands in Finland?
- How are sales of private label products evolving?
- What is the importance of intimate washes in the overall category context?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Bar Soap, Bath Additives, Body Wash/Shower Gel, Intimate Hygiene, Liquid Soap, Talcum Powder.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Mexico to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Peru to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in the United States to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Sweden to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Egypt to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Germany to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Indonesia to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Romania to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in the UAE to 2017