Fast Market Research recommends "Bleach in Japan" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2013 -- Bleach continued to see a strong growth in both retail volume and value sales in 2012. The continued concern about hygiene since the H1N1 epidemic in 2009 contributed to bolstering the sales of bleach as consumers opted for reducing their risk of exposure to the virus by completely cleaning kitchen, bathroom and fabric surfaces. This reflects that consumers are increasingly using bleach for the purpose of killing germs and eliminating odour whilst the main purpose of bleach was stain and dirt...
Euromonitor International's Bleach in Japan market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Bleach market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bleach in the United States
- Bleach in France
- Bleach in the United Kingdom
- Bleach in Germany
- Bleach in Egypt
- Bleach in Indonesia
- Bleach in Poland
- The Future of the Household Care Packaging Market in Austria to 2017
- The Future of the Household Care Packaging Market in Ireland to 2017
- The Future of the Household Care Packaging Market in Slovakia to 2017