Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Bottled Water in New Zealand", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/20/2014 -- Total volume growth of 5% in 2013 was in line the review period CAGR. The Wellington earthquakes in early 2013, while not on the same scale as the earlier Christchurch earthquakes, reminded consumers of the need to stock up on essentials in the case of a natural disaster. Accordingly, following the earthquakes, most Wellington outlets quickly sold out of bottled water. In addition, the health and wellness trend continued to boost bottled water sales in 2013 as consumers increasingly accepted the health benefits of water as opposed to other non-alcoholic drinks.
Frucor Beverages continued to lead sales in 2013, recording an off-trade value share of 43%, and was followed by Coca-Cola Amatil (31%). Strong growth was observed in still spring bottled water from private label brands as increasing living costs caused by rising housing and accommodation prices resulted in consumers increasingly basing their purchasing decisions on value for money. In addition, private label brands come in larger sizes and multi-packs and thus appeal to consumers looking to prepare for natural disasters.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Bottled water's projected forecast period constant 2013 price off-trade value CAGR of 4% is in line with the review period CAGR. This is in part due to the fact that growth during the review period was boosted by extraordinary factors such as the Wellington earthquakes. Positive value and volume growth is however expected to continue due to the health and wellness trend and shift away from other non-alcoholic drinks as well as the need for New Zealanders to be prepared for disaster situations.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bottled Water industry in New Zealand with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bottled Water industry in New Zealand, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bottled Water in New Zealand market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Bottled Water in New Zealand?
- What are the major brands in New Zealand?
- How important is the direct selling method of distribution in New Zealand for bottled water sales?
- What impact have environmental issues (such as sustainable packaging) had on consumer attitudes, category volumes, packaging formulations and/or product innovation in New Zealand?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bottled Water in New Zealand - a Snapshot (2013)
- Bottled Water in Bolivia
- Bottled Water in Guatemala
- Bottled Water in Estonia
- Bottled Water in Indonesia
- Bottled Water in Norway
- Bottled Water in China
- Bottled Water in Sweden
- Soft Drinks in New Zealand
- Bottled Water in the Philippines