Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Cider/Perry in the Czech Republic", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/17/2013 -- The cider/perry category attracted consumer attention in 2012 through the introduction of Somersby apple cider by domestic brewery company Budejovicky Budvar np. The company promoted the product as a refreshing drink primarily for consumption during the hot summer months. It targeted both men and women aged 25-35 who lead an urban lifestyle and spend much of their free time with friends, with this demographic being identified as a group that is willing to try new products and experiences.
Euromonitor International's Cider/Perry in Czech Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cider/Perry market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Wine Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Republic of Korea In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture
- Czech Republic In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture
- Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic to 2017
- Inbound and Outbound Tourism in the Czech Republic to 2016: Market Databook
- Wind Power in Czech Republic, Market Outlook to 2025 - Capacity, Generation, Market Share, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Emerging Opportunities in the Czech Republic's Cards and Payments Industry: Market Size, Trends and Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Major Power Markets in Eastern Europe to 2020 - Renewable Resources, Privatization, and Easing Barriers to Entry in Russia, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine and Turkey