Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Concentrates in Japan", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/14/2012 -- Concentrates declined by 2% to reach sales of JPY39.0 billion in 2011. Although both liquid concentrates and powder concentrates experienced a decline in value sales, liquid concentrates saw a positive growth in volume terms of 2% in 2011. The increased popularity of all types of products in liquid concentrates -lactobacillus concentrates, vinegar concentrates and concentrated coffee and tea products by hot drinks producers - contributed to the growth of liquid concentrates.
Euromonitor International's Concentrates in Japan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Liquid Concentrates, Powder Concentrates.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Concentrates market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Concentrates in Estonia
- Concentrates in New Zealand
- Concentrates in Brazil
- Concentrates in Russia
- Concentrates Market in New Zealand to 2014 (Soft Drinks)
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Soft Drinks Market in Brazil