Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/06/2014 -- Contact lenses continued to significantly outperform spectacles in both volume and value terms in 2013. This was largely due to the fact that contact lenses are perceived to be a medical necessity, the purchase of which cannot be delayed or even entirely avoided. More than 90% of contact lens volume sales are made up of daily disposable lenses, meaning that, on average, contact lenses have a much shorter lifespan than spectacles.
Euromonitor International's Contact Lenses in Italy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Daily Disposable Lenses, Extended Wear Lenses, Traditional Lenses, Weekly/Monthly Disposable Lenses.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Contact Lenses market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Vision Care Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
- Contact Lenses in South Korea
- Contact Lenses in Russia
- Contact Lenses in Japan
- Contact Lenses in Malaysia
- Contact Lenses in Turkey
- Contact Lenses in Australia
- Contact Lenses in France
- Contact Lenses in the United Kingdom
- Contact Lenses in Hong Kong, China