New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Deodorants in Ireland"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/05/2014 -- Overall value sales of deodorant reached 40 million in 2013. This was a comprehensive increase of 4% on the previous year in current terms. Deodorants remain a staple product for Irish consumers that they will not go without. Personal hygiene is very important for the majority of consumers, both male and female. While the category was always expected to see sales increase, the rate of growth improved due to extra volume sales during the good summer weather in 2013.
Unilever Ireland Ltd continued to lead the overall deodorants category at the end of the review period with a value share of 56%. The company owned four of the top five selling brands in 2013, with offerings such as Lynx and Dove. The Lynx brand continues to perform among Irish males who are likely to start using Lynx as a teenager and continue to repeat purchase into early adulthood. The company also brought out a limited edition female version in 2013. The company changed the packaging of many of its deodorant sprays in 2013, making them more compressed. The strong marketing campaigns for Sure and Dove in particular seemed to have been effective, as sales remained stable.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The deodorants environment is expected to see a CAGR of 2% over the forecast period with sales passing ?44 million in 2018. Deodorants will remain a staple product for most consumers. However, the strong growth in 2013 due to the better weather is not likely to continue year on year over the next five years, so there will be less of a surge in sales.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Deodorants industry in Ireland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Deodorants industry in Ireland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Deodorants in Ireland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Deodorants in Ireland?
- What are the major brands in Ireland?
- Which deodorant formats are seeing most dynamic growth?
- What are the key trends in product development?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Deodorants in the United Arab Emirates
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Austria to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Mexico to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Belgium to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Malaysia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Portugal to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in France to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Denmark to 2017