New Healthcare research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/31/2013 -- The growing preference for a light and healthy diet was the main driver of sales within the food intolerance category in 2012. During the last years of the review period, there has been a trend among consumers who do not have food intolerances to choose these products as they consider them to be healthier than conventional ones. This is particularly the case for the lactose-free food and gluten-free food categories. The increasing availability of these products on the shelves of major...
Euromonitor International's Food Intolerance in Spain report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Diabetic Food, Gluten-free Food, Lactose-free Food, Other HW Special Baby Milk Formula.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Food Intolerance market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Food Intolerance in China
- Food Intolerance in Venezuela
- Food Intolerance in Ukraine
- Food Intolerance in Norway
- Food Intolerance in South Korea
- Food Intolerance in Bulgaria
- Food Intolerance in India
- Food Intolerance in Argentina
- Food Intolerance in the Czech Republic
- Food Intolerance in Japan