Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Full-Service Restaurants in New Zealand", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/30/2013 -- The consumer search for value continued to impact full-service restaurants in 2011. Ongoing discretionary spending pressures brought about by the recession in New Zealand ensured that a significant proportion of consumers were focused on price and value in full-service restaurants. This resulted in a proportion of consumers shifting from high-end to mid-range full-service restaurants, and certain consumers moving from mid-range to low-end full-service restaurants. The result was lower value...
Euromonitor International's Full-Service Restaurants in New Zealand report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Asian Full-Service Restaurants, Casual Dining Full-Service Restaurants, Chained Full-Service Restaurants, European Full-Service Restaurants, Independent Full-Service Restaurants, Latin American Full-Service Restaurants, Middle Eastern Full-Service Restaurants, North American Full-Service Restaurants, Other Full-Service Restaurants, Pizza Full-Service Restaurants.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Full-Service Restaurants market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- New Zealand Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice to 2016
- Profit Sector Analysis of the New Zealand Foodservice Industry: Market Profile to 2016
- Consumer Foodservice in New Zealand
- Restaurants Foodservice in New Zealand: Market Profile to 2016
- Japanese Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in Japan to 2016
- Restaurants - New Zealand - a Snapshot
- Full-Service Restaurants in Taiwan
- Turkish Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in Turkey to 2016
- Portuguese Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in Portugal to 2016
- Finnish Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in Finland to 2016
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)