New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2013 -- Cooking continues to increase in popularity amongst Polish consumers. This trend is fuelling demand for all kinds of homewares which facilitate work in the kitchen such as food storage, cooking and baking products. The shift towards more frequent cooking at home is related to the phenomenon of cocooning, with Polish consumers increasingly preferring to stay at home and prepare home-cooked meals instead of eating out. This is also a result of fashion trends promoted by culinary TV programmes...
Euromonitor International's Homewares in Poland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dining, Kitchen.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Homewares market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Homewares Retailing in Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Homewares Retailing in Asia-Pacific: Market Guide to 2016
- Homewares Retailing in G20 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Homewares Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016
- Homewares Retailing in G8 Countries: Market Guide to 2016
- Homewares Retailing in Eastern Europe: Market Guide to 2016
- Homewares Retailing in Latin America: Market Guide to 2016
- Homewares Retailing in Emerging Asia: Market Guide to 2016
- Homewares Retailing in Global: Market Guide to 2016
- Homewares Retailing in BRIC: Market Guide to 2016
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)