Fast Market Research recommends "Hot Drinks in Nigeria" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/04/2013 -- Growth in hot drinks was steady and strong in 2012 because of the marketing activities of major players, the increasing consumption of tea and coffee in offices, and the fact that many Nigerians are also developing tea and coffee drinking habits. The size of Nigeria's ever increasing population also means that there is steady demand for these products. Chocolate-based flavoured powder drinks dominates retail volume sales because this type of drink can be consumed hot and cold, which is...
Euromonitor International's Hot Drinks in Nigeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Coffee, Other Hot Drinks, Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Hot Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Hot Drinks Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Hot Drinks Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Hot Drinks Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Hot Drinks Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Hot Drinks Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Hot Drinks Market in the UK
- Global Trends and Consumption Demographics in Soft and Hot Drinks
- Consumer Trends in the Hot Drinks Market in Germany
- Consumer Trends in the Hot Drinks Market in Spain
- Consumer Trends in the Hot Drinks Market in the US