Recently published research from Datamonitor, "How Frequently Consumers Drink Various Alcoholic Beverages", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/21/2012 -- Drinkers can vary in their consumption habits quite dramatically when it comes to alcohol. Some product types are consumed regularly, while others are much more infrequent. Some are local favorites, while others barely register. By using this interactive model, you can see how frequently consumers choose to drink each major type of alcoholic beverage, and how this varies by region and demographic.
- Access propriety data from Datamonitor's 2011 consumer survey, covering 28,541 consumers in 20 global markets.
- Use the interactive model to visualize the data the way YOU want to view it.
- Perform a country deep-dive or a claim-specific global overview. Customize the demographics to view your target audience.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Datamonitor has asked consumers about their alcoholic beverage drinking frequencies. The month referred to by the survey was May/June 2011.
There were 28,541 respondents to Datamonitor's 2011 global consumer survey, which took place in 20 markets: Australia; Brazil; Canada; China; France; Germany, India, Italy, Japan; Korea; Netherlands; Russia; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; South Africa; Spain; Sweden; UAE; the UK; and the US.
There are four "dashboards" in this interactive model, allowing you to select your preferred analysis: by individual market; global overview; gender comparison; or age comparison.
Reasons to Get this Report
- What are the most frequently consumed drinks within a particular market?
- In which countries are consumers most frequent drinkers?
- How does drinking frequency vary by age and gender?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Off-Trade Drinking Habits: Exploiting New Consumer Behaviors in the Retail Market
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in Germany
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in the US
- Market Insights: Alcoholic Beverages in Mexico
- Consumer Trends in the Beer, Cider & Pre-mixed Spirits Market in Spain
- Market Insights: Non-Alcoholic Beverages in China