Fast Market Research recommends "Jeans in Italy" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/07/2014 -- Somewhat surprisingly, sales of economy and standard jeans recorded an inferior performance to premium jeans and super premium jeans in 2013, a situation which demonstrates that Italian consumers continue to pay more attention to brand than unit price when selecting their ideal pair of jeans. As a matter of fact, economy jeans declined by 3% in current value during 2013, while super premium jeans registered marginally positive current value growth.
VF Corp remained the leading company in jeans in 2013 with a 9% value share. The company produces two successful very successful apparel brands, Wrangler and Lee, both of which experienced declines in sales in 2013, although VF Corp managed to maintain its leading position in jeans at the end of the review period. The company is well-known throughout Italy for the quality and style of its garments and its products are very well-distributed throughout the country, with the company?s Staff brand traditionally being among the leading brands in jeans in Italy.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Jeans in Italy is expected to decline in value at a CAGR of -1% in constant 2013 terms over the forecast period. The difficult economic environment in Italy is set to remain a major obstacle to further growth in the category, especially for standard jeans and premium jeans.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Jeans industry in Italy with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Jeans industry in Italy, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Jeans in Italy market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Jeans in Italy?
- What are the major brands in Italy?
- How dynamic is the growth of clothing and footwear internet sales?
- What is the performance of women?s clothing vs men?s clothing?
- What % of clothing and footwear sales goes through grocery retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Economy Jeans, Premium Jeans, Standard Jeans, Super Premium Jeans.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Jeans in Japan
- Jeans in the US
- Jeans in the United Arab Emirates
- Jeans in France
- Jeans in Australia
- Jeans in the Netherlands
- Jeans in Morocco
- Jeans in the Czech Republic
- Jeans in Canada
- Jeans in Germany