New Healthcare market report from Euromonitor International: "NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Romania"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/02/2014 -- Value sales of NRT smoking cessation aids rose by 35% in Romania in 2013, though from a very low base. E-cigarettes seem to have reversed the growth trend of NRT smoking cessation aids, as in 2012 value sales dropped by 84% after the withdrawal of NRT gum brand Nicorette by Johnson & Johnson Romania SRL. There appears to be a certain lack of interest among producers, most likely due to the poor prospects of NRT smoking cessation aids, despite the fact that an increasing number of Romanians have decided to quit smoking. E-cigarettes are more preferred by quitters; however, the great majority are trying to cease smoking without any aids.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Nicorette by Johnson & Johnson Romania SRL remained the only OTC brand present in NRT smoking cessation aids in 2013. Nicorette is only available as NRT patches as the NRT gum format was withdrawn from Romania in 2012. The brand benefits from pharmacists' recommendations and the fact that it is sold almost exclusively in chemists/pharmacies. However, in small cities and rural areas, the price of the product is rather discriminatory for consumers, a fact which limits sales of Nicorette to large urban centres.
Sales of NRT smoking cessation aids in Romania are expected to slow and experience only 12% CAGRs (in terms of both volume sales and value sales at constant 2013 prices) over the forecast period. E-cigarettes are believed to be more preferred by consumers ready to quit smoking. Interest among producers, already limited, will be reflected in the withdrawal of some types of products and the existence of chiefly one brand.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Romania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Romania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Romania market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Romania?
- What are the major brands in Romania?
- How have tobacco bans affected the sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Japan
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Finland
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Portugal
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the Czech Republic
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in South Korea
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Norway
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in India
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the US
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Belgium
- NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in France