New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Packaged Food in Japan"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/10/2013 -- Convenience was a key driver of sales in packaged food in 2012. Pasta demonstrated strong growth, along with noodles and ready meals. The popularity of pasta increased especially amongst the younger generation and families. Unlike rice, pasta can be prepared quickly, and frozen pasta also gained popularity due to its reasonable price and convenience. However, baby food suffered from Japan's declining birth rate. After the Tohoku earthquake in 2011, concerns about radiation leakage and the...
Euromonitor International's Packaged Food in Japan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Baby Food, Bakery, Canned/Preserved Food, Chilled Processed Food, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried Processed Food, Frozen Processed Food, Ice Cream, Impulse and Indulgence Products, Meal Replacement, Meal Solutions, Noodles, Nutrition/Staples, Oils and Fats, Pasta, Ready Meals, Sauces, Dressings and Condiments, Snack Bars, Soup, Spreads, Sweet and Savoury Snacks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaged Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Packaged Food in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Packaged Food in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Packaged Food in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Packaged Food in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Packaged Food in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Packaged Food in Eastern Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Packaged Food in Latin America to 2015: Market Guide
- Packaged Food in Emerging Asia to 2015: Market Guide
- Packaged Food in Emerging Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Israel to 2017