New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Sanitary Protection in Vietnam"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- In 2013, sanitary protection excluding intimate wipes saw high current retail value growth of 15%. This healthy growth was mainly fostered by efforts of manufacturers through active marketing activities and new product developments. Furthermore, increasing consumer awareness of hygiene and better education about benefits of these products were other factors fuelling the category's growth. Nevertheless, compared to 2012, growth in 2013 was two percentage points lower, mainly due to maturity of the category as well as the poor economy.
Kimberly-Clark Vietnam still led in sanitary protection in 2013, with a 41% value share mainly thanks to its famous umbrella brand Kotex. Its good reputation, effectively nationwide distribution network and very diversified product portfolio that caters to different demands of different consumers were the company's competitive advantages. Furthermore, with strong financial ability, the company was very active in marketing and promotional activities. Constantly being advertised on public media, especially on television and in magazines, and other promotional activities such as offering small gifts or discounts strengthened Kotex's leading position in sanitary protection.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Constant value sales of sanitary protection are expected to rise at a CAGR 5% over the forecast period. This forecast growth will be fostered by the increasing consumer demand, the better economy as well as better living standards. Furthermore, manufacturers are expected to make more efforts to promote use of sanitary protection through new product developments, marketing activities and a wider distribution network. This will also support the category growth over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sanitary Protection industry in Vietnam with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sanitary Protection industry in Vietnam, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sanitary Protection in Vietnam market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sanitary Protection in Vietnam?
- What are the major brands in Vietnam?
- What are the key new product launches in the sanitary protection market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Pantyliners, Sanitary Protection Including Intimate Wipes, Tampons, Towels.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sanitary Protection in Ecuador
- Sanitary Protection in Saudi Arabia
- Sanitary Protection in Austria
- Sanitary Protection in Belarus
- Sanitary Protection in Macedonia
- Sanitary Protection in Kenya
- Sanitary Protection in Indonesia
- Sanitary Protection in Slovenia
- Sanitary Protection in Morocco
- Sanitary Protection in Tunisia