Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/03/2014 -- Self-service cafeterias continued to suffer from the ongoing structural changes in the eating habits of French consumers, favouring practicality, nomadic, snacking and fast eating alternatives over the review period. Over 2011-2012, some key players, such as Flunch (Agapes Restauration SA) and Casino Cafeteria initiated a rapid wave of renovation in order to boost the attractiveness for their outlets. While in 2011, the decline seemed to have marginally mitigated, a receding fall in consumer...
Euromonitor International's Self-Service Cafeterias in France report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chained Self-Service Cafeterias, Independent Self-Service Cafeterias.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Self-Service Cafeterias market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Ukraine
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Malaysia
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Australia
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Finland
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Ireland
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Canada
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Slovakia
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Argentina
- Consumer Foodservice in Portugal
- Self-Service Cafeterias in Bulgaria