Fast Market Research recommends "Sports and Energy Drinks in Romania" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/19/2012 -- The modest but positive performance of sports and energy drinks in 2011 was the result of lifestyle changes in Bucharest and other large cities, where average incomes are higher. However, it should be noted that growth within the area can mainly be attributed to the fact that sales are rising from a low base. In addition, energy drinks continue to account for the majority of sales within the area despite the emergence and acceptance of sports drinks in the last years of the review period.
Euromonitor International's Sports and Energy Drinks in Romania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Energy Drinks, Sports Drinks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Sports and Energy Drinks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Russia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Japan
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Slovakia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Canada
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Serbia
- Sports and Energy Drinks in New Zealand
- Sports and Energy Drinks in the United Kingdom
- Sports and Energy Drinks in France
- Sports and Energy Drinks in China
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Malaysia