New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- 2013 saw a shift from sugarised confectionery to sugar-free due to health considerations among consumers, including cavity prevention and awareness of sugar's low nutritional value. This trend was a continuation of the shift seen over the review period as a whole, expressed by the continued launch of sugar-free products. Such launches included expansion of the Orbit Drops line and the growing popularity of sugar-free versions of familiar products such as Werther's Original's cream candies.
Leiman Schlussel Ltd dominated the category at the end of the review period with a share of 23% for distributing the brands Mentos, Tic Tac, Werther's Originals, Storck, Chupa Chups and Kalfany. Over the review period it saw the successful strengthening of existing brands alongside expansion of its lines.
The sugar confectionery category is expected to stagnate in coming years due to stable consumption of products and its limited size. Other reasons for stagnation include saturation and intensified competition due to a lack of loyalty to brands and price consciousness among consumers. Potential threats to sugar confectionery performance include a shift to gum or increased calorie consciousness, in addition to health awareness. The latter factors are expected to lead to a drop in boiled sugarised confectionery consumption, reflected in a negative CAGR for this niche over the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Sugar Confectionery industry in Israel with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Sugar Confectionery industry in Israel, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Sugar Confectionery in Israel market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Sugar Confectionery in Israel?
- What are the major brands in Israel?
- Are consumers in developing markets abandoning comparatively cheaper sugar confectionery for chocolate?
- What are market opportunities for sugar-free products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Boiled Sweets, Liquorice, Lollipops, Medicated Confectionery, Mints, Other Sugar Confectionery, Pastilles, Gums, Jellies and Chews, Toffees, Caramels and Nougat.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Sugar Confectionery Market in South Korea to 2016
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Australia to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in South Africa to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Canada to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Germany to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Belgium to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Japan to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Argentina to 2017
- Sugar Confectionery Market in Greece to 2017